Monday, May 25, 2009

Happenings, post-op

1) The weekend was fabulous once the bleeding stopped and I could get the gauze out of my mouth. Too much information? Too late.


2) We had home made, hand-rolled, chicken and pork tamales. My Dad made sure we were all assembling them the way it should be done-- the way "his people" do it.


3) I never actually consumed any pudding or cottage cheese. Nor did my mouth swell up at all. I've been masticating solid foods aaaall weekend long.


4) The rhubard bread pudding was BOSS.


5) I've now realized that this whole post so far has been mostly dedicated to the food I consumed. I really did more than EAT... I did spend some time with people.


6) We read suspense thrillers all weekend long instead of actually leaving the house.


7) Harry is gone now and I'm a bit blue.




1 comment:

ericareynolds said...

Yikes! So sorry about your impacted wisdom tooth. Argh! Glad to hear you are doing better. That rhubarb bread pudding sounds like carb heaven. Can't wait to try it.