Friday, August 14, 2009

Budget Curmudgeons

Wow. We just figured out our budget for the upcoming school year and AIEEEEE!!-- stuff is expensive. I mean, we had to cut serious necessities. I mean SERIOUS NECESSITIES.

For example, he nixed my Yoga sessions with the Olsen twins. And I nixed all 8 of his Paul Simon Music Composition seminars. And we both weepily deleted the $2,000.00/ month upkeep of our Reading Draft White Birch Beer stash. And we don't know how we'll live without all those private investigators and bodyguards who kept away all of Harry's female stalkers-- you would not BELIEVE the hourly rates. Boy this year will be tight.

Mr. Obama, where have the good times gone!??!

I suppose our private jet is the only thing that will see us through.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Yeah? Well I had to get rid of my timeshare at the Hamlet village. ????

Recessions stink.