Friday, August 28, 2009

Ruby McO, this one's for you

Moving into a new apartment is both the best and the worst. There are healthy doses of both the spring of hope and winter of dispair. I love putting everything into place, but I tend to move them around 3 times or so and then they wind up where I put them to begin with.

The move in this time around has been pretty smooth-- mainly because Harry lets me put things where I want them, move them 3 times, and then put them back in their original spot.

Anyhoo, my darling dear cousin of love gave me these pillows for this apartment as a gift many months ago, and I knew the second I walked into the apartment where they would go.

(I even edited the picture to make it look all artsyfartsyfancypantsy)

Becca, thank you for these dear, delicious, orangey paisley flowery pillows. And thank you for being the kind of person who would get me dear delicious orangey paisley flowery pillows. They are the first thing I unpacked and they make our couch look cozy, and they make me think of you. Not because you are orangey or paisley, though.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey sarah its jeriann. i found your blog on kristie and toms blog. hope you don't mind me stalking you. i love those pillows and i love your dress. you look beautiful! i am so happy for you guys!!

S.A.R. said...

Thank you so much! And, stalk us all you want. :) If you guys have a blog, we would love to stalk you too! We miss you guys. Give Ruthie a squeeze for us!

Margaret said...

Ah, that Ruby McO, she does know how to pick out a pilla.