Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Madrid, cont.

During my quick trip to Madrid, I only had my iPhone camera. Luckily, Art and Rebecca brought their fancy Canon everywhere we went, and got some great photos (which I got my little claws on!).  And I just realized, Art is not in any of these.  He was there, I promise.
Walking around city park
Gilly face
Pumped for churros 
Talking about something very serious (but probably not)


Bringing it in for a hug

Choosing tapas- no easy task 
Discussing food, or so I'm guessing, because my finger claws are out.
Yes, I really got to eat this. 
Isn't she a beauty?  Seriously.
Hijinks in front of the palace


Like the moment in "The Sound of Music" when Maria leans against the gate and says, "Oh help!"

1 comment:

The Tengelsens said...

Fun fun! And by the way, your hair is gorgeous.