Saturday, December 12, 2009

Photo journal of sorts

Harry showed me how to upload pictures from my phone to my computer with that whole bluetooth finagley thingamabob. Here are some pictures I've taken since we moved here. It's funny to look back on all the things I've snapped a shot of over the past 4 months.
The Killers/bald guy in front of me.
We found these at the grocery store. I wonder if they're wiggity wack.

Rainbow over our apartment on my morning run. I wondered if leprechauns were poking Harry while he slept.

Walking into the Cheese House for the first time in about 2 decades.
The view from one of Harry's professor's homes in Santa Cruz.

I love a man who can push a cart at breakneck speed through a grocery store parking lot and then jump on for a good ride.

A layer of frost on the field near our parking lot. Christmassy! And freezing.

Ten out of Tenn Christmas show. Every performer had a stocking. And the show was amazing.
Now I'm watching "Miracle on 34th Street" curled up on the couch whilst Harry studies Criminal Law.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Yummm, the Cheese House. That deserves a wiggity whack.

Carrie said...

so glad you were there tonight! next time we HAVE to carpool!