Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some Status Quos

Our apartment is currently lemony fresh because we:
We are jumping up and down because in one week we are getting on one of these
And going to one of THESE!!
Until then we are often found doing this
and watching what Harry got me hooked on
as well as what I'm pretty sure I got him hooked on (and yes, I am ashamed of myself)
I loved/teared up/couldn't put down/finally finished
And now want to, with reckless abandon, dive into
Harry just made one of these and it's making me drool like a Pavlovian pup
And last but not least, one of these is not growing inside of Sarah.

Next time I may post actual pictures of us.

7 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

If it's not growing inside of you, why are you posting pictures of it??? Oh song a rong, i miss you!

[AnnieR] said...

You are pretty much living my dream life. You live near San Fran. You're married to a Reynolds. You just finished my favorite book #1 and are starting to read my favorite book #2. You get to go to the Eaton/Hayes affair. Oh yah, and your house is lemony fresh.

Sarah said...

For real? I'm so excited for you! Hooray!

S.A.R. said...

Annie! How funny! You have my dream life.

You live near NYC.
You married a Reynolds.
You already know which books are the bomb and read them.
No receiving lines in high heels for you next week!
And your house is about 12 times bigger than our shoebox, and far more beautifully decorated.

Here's to dream lives.

annieandjustin said...

REALLY?!?! Congrats i am so excited for you two!

Kristen said...

You're pregnant! Congratulations!

Mags said...

LOVE this news:) Love all baby Reynolds:) Congrats you two!!! (soon to be 3)