Saturday, January 30, 2010

“Jack, please, I'm only an elected official here, I can't make decisions by myself!”

(Ten points to you if you can name that movie)


The time has come. It’s been 4 ½ months. I can't take it anymore.

I, Sarita Guadalupe Mariachi Cortez Eatón Reynaldo, need a haircut. And for the vida of me, I can’t decide what to do.


Exhibit A

I could do something like this- more layers, no bangs, lazy wavy style, lots of freedom (sans freaky smile).



Exhibit B

I could go back to the world of fringe (sans blonde).


Exhibit C


I could lose a heaping amount of length and give my neck some relief.



Exhibit D

Or I could just go the experimental route.


I have the appointment scheduled with a girl that all the women in my office swear by. The only thing I lack is inspiration.

Deep thoughts? Favorites? Warnings? Movie quotes? Embarrassing childhood stories about the school playground?


Bring it.

6 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

I have the cutest baby in the world. No movie quotes and funny stories - just that she's amazing. And I think you should cut it short. It always grows back and I think it would look great on you!

Aubrey Messick said...

You would look cute with any one of these haircuts for sure!!! I LOVE Lauren Conrads medium length style, but for some reason I'm thinking the 1st one would look best on you!!! :)

Mags said...

fave movie of all time. nightmare b4 xmas. love you even more for quotn it:)i can sing every song by heart. i am a dork. Love the reese hair option.
"Me and my arrow. Straighter than narrow. Wherever we go, everyone knows, its me and my arrow" please tell me harry has let you in on the best film of all time, well at least in out fam:)

S.A.R. said...

Maggie! Just so you know, we watched "The Point" on like date #2, so I got some very early exposure. :)

Thanks for the recommendation!

Margaret said...

One time I fell in the playground during recess and skinned my knee. I felt so dumb that I said some kid pushed me down. I've never told anyone that. But there is an embarrassing childhood story about the school playground for you.

Sydney said...

Bangs! You look so great in them. (yes i've stalked all your pictures before i made this decision)
So mine is the most educated advice for sure.