Friday, January 8, 2010

"I don't know why you say good bye, I say hello."

Well, hello, 2010. My, for the dawning of the 3rd decade of my life, you certainly look nice! I have good inkling about you. Were I an octopus, I would say I have a good inking about you. It is only day 8, but I think you and I are going to get along famously.

For starters, you brought me into contact with


and it treated me all kinds of right. I drummed, I strummed, I hummed. In fact, I haven't yet stopped hearing "I don't know why you say good bye, I say hello" in my head since.

In fact, to keep the positive 2010 vibes flowing, I've created a tribute. An "homage," if you will.

I created this wee crossword on some obscure website. For some reason, it put "20 across" on there, for which there is no answer. You get bonus points if you can figure out a word that could go there and also fit into a Beatles song. I'd be tempted to mail you something, in fact. Only tempted though.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Every time I play Beatles Rockband, the Beatles songs just play over and over again in my dreams. It's enough to make me an addict.

alexandria said...

I am loving 2010 as well. I have not tried the Beatles rock band but now that I know it exists, I must find it and play it.