Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Toot toot!

Yes, that is the sound of me. Tooting my own horn. Not something I find attractive about myself, but I'm feeling indulgent.

I just finished my novel and won NaNoWriMo! Woo hoo! As of about 10 minutes ago, I finished the innocuous novel that I started on November 1st.

Final word count: 50,232.

As soon as I told Harry that I was about to submit my final word count, he jumped up and grabbed my phone to record the moment.



I didn't even know what to call this story, it's kind of scattered and doesn't even really do much of anything. But I wrote it, and it's really long, and the cramp in my left hand is sufficient proof.

And with that said, good night.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

very impressive!!! so when do we all get to read it?!?!

and what did you win? or do you just get to be called a winner? ;-)

Brie and Jeff said...

so...can we read it?! :)

ericareynolds said...

You rock! Congratulations!!!

S.A.R. said...

1) Annie, you are not a loser. You are a winner, who regularly just wins. You just WIN.

2) As for the interest shown in reading it, I assure you it would be a mistske of epic proportions, and gargantuan waste of your time. GARGANTUAN. But thank you for your interest, it made my day. :)