Thursday, March 24, 2011

I just hope someone tells me.

Last night, cousin Bec, in true cousin Bec form, sent me an email with a link to a set of obscure pictures that made me laugh so hard I started convulsing. Harry agreed. These pictures are golden.

They're from an album entitled "Basset Hounds, Running."








It makes me a little worried. When I'm really REALLY old and wrinkly, with maximum face jowls, would someone dare take a picture of me, mid-run? And post it to the internet?

I just hope that if I develop jowls comparable to a basset hound, someone would tell me. So that I could make sure there were no cameras within a 6 mile radius of me if I ever decide to go on a jog. Leave me and my old lady jowls off the internet.

3 comments:

Karina said...

hahaha! Oh, what a good laugh. I agree, no photos past 60 while mobile.

Alisha said...

I delete all pictures of those I love if they look hideous. I do it because that's what I hope they do for me. Unless it's also incredibly funny, and then I save it to cheer me up.

Brie and Jeff said...

ha ha! Too funny.