Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekend of love: Addendum I

I went to Smash Burger with two of my sisters-in-law (is that the right way to say it? Grammar police? Help me. I know there are English majors reading this) to try the burgers and fries that everyone has been raving about (including my parents, who are NOT burger people). As we were standing in line, wouldn't you know? Being in star-studded Las Vegas I shouldn't have been surprised. Tim Allen was standing behind us in line with a buddy. He was wearing sunglasses inside and trying to keep a low profile, so our group of Reynoldsies didn't bother him.

However, a myriad of the most annoying things I could do just came shooting through my brain. Things like walking up to Tim Allen and saying:

1) (after placing a closed fist over my heart) "Commandah, nevah give up, nevaaaaaah surrendah."
2) "So, what was it like working with Jonathan Taylor Thomas? 15 years ago?"
3) "So, do you think your recent film 'Old Dogs' is one that will stand the test of time?"
4) (my favorite) Just give a really loud "Uhhhhhhhhhh-eh!"-- the famous grunt-noise from the show "Home Improvement" opening credits. I begged Annie or Sarah to do it. We all chickened out. Next time, Tim Allen, I won't be so shy.

3 comments:

Meredith Hayes said...

You had it right. You are sisters under one law. Not a sister under plural laws.

And I would have asked him if he thought the youngest son was really annoying or if that was just me. Or I would have said "oh oh oh" but you already know that because I texted you.

Brie and Jeff said...

ha ha ha I love all of those. I would pay to be there and watch you say one (or all) of those to Tim Allen.

I'm laughing like . . . applefood/watermelon-bo-belon laughing. That's saying something, am I right?

Megan said...

Haha! Love the galaxy quest reference! I haven't seen that in forever! Oh Sarah how I miss you!