Saturday, March 9, 2013

And everything else in a mild hurry

Well yay, now I've caught us up to the end of October. Way to go me! Here's the rest of our lives in compression format.

Girl's Trip 2012

We all drove/flew to Orange County for the annual girl's trip last November!

We went to Disneyland, did some shopping, and Tiff, Karina and I ran a 10K in the Woodbridge area of Irvine.  It's such a treat to get to spend time together.  Megan went above and beyond and surprised us all with matching sweatshirts to commemorate the weekend.

Girl's dinner


Tower of Terror

RunLove 10K race
And then a few days later, on election day, I hacked about 7 inches of my hair off.  It's been fun having a long bob!  I am glad I was brave enough to take the plunge and Natalie did an amazing job.


Thanksgiving:

We all trekked to Elizabeth's beautiful new house in Draper, Utah.
Bowling with McO cousins the night before Thanksgiving
Jubes is the cutest
And knows how to make a good funny face
Early morning giggle fest
Best buds and only 10 days apart
Fan-damily
The apple pie goddess
The orange rolls goddess
Thanksgiving = 8 busy and fun hours of cooking and about 30 minutes of eating.
Hungry
The cutest Juju there ever was
A morning stroll in beautiful Draper
Harry timed it just right and managed to appear in this panorama twice!
And sadly only a segment of Jeff got captured.

Christmas:

We moved to LA!  And one of the very first things I did was drive down the street (literally- a 6 minute drive) to see my Katt.  She's one of my Palo Alto besties and seeing her was one of my favorite Christmas presents.

Megan lives nearby and we met up to hear Sherri Dew speak
And we went out to lunch with her cute little boy
Mistletoe given out by the Boy Scouts of America.  We put it in our car.
Those Boy Scouts.  Always serving our country.
Christmas Eve jammies.  It's all very serious.
Christmas morning for me and Hal.
A picture of one of our most notable gifts- handerpants.

Now we live in LA. It's been a few months and so far we've had a few adventures. Harry and I are both working, and we actually work across the street from each other, so we get to meet up for lunch!


Aaaand that's enough of catch up for now.  Whew!

No comments: