Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy happenings.

1) Went to Whole Foods today for the first time since Christmas. I guess at Christmas I didn't really realize how fantastic Whole Foods really is. Case in point:
Vosges Chocolate.

The most stunningly quality and quirkily flavored chocolate I've ever consumed. I had thought it was only accessible in Las Vegas (like many pleasantries in my life), but I was thrilled to be proven wrong today.

[Side note: Whole Foods is also awesome because word on the strizeet is that (dare I abbreviate?) celebs Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johannson shop there. As celebrity couples go... I like them.]

2) Random: my Mom received a check in the mail for $0.02. Yes. Two cents. A credit from an account of some kind I suppose. Why did they spend $0.047 to send her a check worth $0.02? And, why is it a penny for your thoughts, but you have to put your two cents in?
3) Last and not least (more like the most):

These 5 pictures might be worth 5,000 words. Without repeats. A few of these words might be "Bird poop on that bench," but we have 5,000 happy words for them!






It's cheesy but I'm saying it. He is a stone fox.
Quite enough excitement for one day I think.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

These are way too precious. Can't wait to see pictures of the big day!

Ruby said...

GLLLLL. SO CUTE!

danandshel said...

sarah you're such a babe in those pictures!! Oh congrats congrats!! I miss you!

Belize said...

yay! im so excited to stalk to each other. haha. i love your pictures by the way! we have to get together soon and catch up a little more.