Thursday, June 11, 2009

Harry,

Thank you for the following (in no particular order of importance):

1) Being here for my birthday.

2) Saying "Happy Birthday" to me several times each on June 6th, 7th, and 8th.

3) Wandering through the Macy's Home Store with me for many hours to register.

4) Standing with me for 45 minutes in front of the Calphalon pots and pans calculating the best deal.

5) Reading with me on the couch for the rest of the afternoon because the Calphalon pots and pans were so exhausting.

6) Making homemade pizza sauce for my birthday pizza which tasted something like heaven.

7) Waking up at 7 am Monday morning so you could see me off to work.

8) Driving with me through the scenic parts of Jamboree Road on my whim even though it took longer.

9) Finding me a computer cord that will give my 8-year-old laptop internet access.

10) Giving me a stunning dress and shirt and not minding when I insisted on "saving" opening it for my real birthday day.


You are the absolute hip to the dip, and the cheese to my macaroni.

Love,

Sarah

1 comment:

Katelin Pridgen said...

Sarah, my dear... he is a lucky man!