Friday, November 27, 2009

Anxiously engaged!

This past week, while giving thanks (and a few spanks), a most enjoyable thing occurred.

My dear/darling/delicious sister Meredith and her main squeeze Jeff Hayes decided to hitch their eternal wagons together with a fancy piece of engagement bling! The deal was sealed and when the news was revealed I reeled, couldn't yield, and loudly squealed. We are all tickled pink by the whole arrangement!

Wait, it gets better.

To make a long story short (or a longish story a little less long), Meredith is marrying Harry's brother's wife's brother,

OR

Meredith is marrying my sister-in-law's brother.

Confused? It's okay. Just look at the picture and let the giddy grin take over your face.

Here's to the delectable duo and their decision to make the whole kitten kaboodle an eternally blissful one.

And, because of their first initials, I can't help but want one of these.


I propose that everyone wear them in wedding pictures.

Congratulations to the dimpled and delighted couple. We love you oodles and can't wait to add a fourth blonde brother to the mix!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

That giddy grin has been stuck on m'face so long it's starting to look Jim carrey-esque! But care not I!

Thanks sar. :)

[AnnieR] said...

How rad would that picture have been as an engagement picture? I love it and yes it brings a silly grin to my face.

Annie said...

woot woot for Merzy! :) How are you liking the bay area? If you ever need anything, my sister is near... Miss ya Sarah! Your wedding pictures are oh so lovely!! - annie

ericareynolds said...

I am rubbing my hands together in a Mr. Smithers-esq way planning my next move. Shouldn't Sarah Reynolds marry your little brother and keep all this wonderfulness in the family? Of course, she would be Sarah Reynolds Eaton and you are Sarah Eaton Reynolds. This could be a serious genealogical nightmare for your progeny. However, I would delight in their confusion (insert evil laugh).

On a another note, we missed you at Thanksgiving but heard that you have fattened your Harry up a bit. Good job! You clearly are an excellent wife! :)

Until next time, my sister-in-law, my brother's sister-in-law and my sister-in-law's sister... Did I miss anything? Can you tell I am a little giddy about this marriage?

S.A.R. said...

Annie formerly-Warner!

I miss you! And I'm glad I caught you. I need access to your blog so I can stalk you. :)

Also, the Bay Area is so fun! We are loving it. If you have a hankering to visit your sister and need a Stanford Shopping buddy... you know who to call.