Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Nice work, bone daddy."

I went with the "less is more" mindset.





Ostensibly, I am more excited about it with each passing second.

And yes. That is garbage that will be taken out behind me. We are classy, classy people.

Will I miss this long and untamed mane (pictured here the day before my darling sister's nuptials at a nail salon where the woman also pictured frightened the wits out of me with her military-esque demeanor)?

Herm. Yeah.

But I'm dazzled at all the possibilities of short hair that I haven't explored since early 2004 when one of my homegirls and I chopped off 11" of our coiffure for Locks of Love.

Thanks for your suggestions, all. Even though I didn't follow most of them. Please don't get your panties in a twist. I just had to follow my heart and become the "best" me. You know, like Heidi Montag did.



Oh wait, no no no. I meant "Heidi," you know, the Shirley Temple movie.




Happy Saturday!


10 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

i LOVE it! You look totes fab! love and miss you like CRAZY!!! Please tell me we'll see each other again one day!

The Tengelsens said...

sarah...great hair, but I am even more excited about the fact that the last picture of you looks like "gilly". Love it!

Meredith said...

Me likie.

Mrs. Jones said...

I love it!!! I always loved your hair long (especially since I have had short hair since I have known you. lol)but the shorter hair looks amazing on you! Miss ya girl!

Julie said...

You look gorgeous darling. Just gorgeous.

Alisha said...

Love your hair. Very chic.

Also, Maggie started shouting 'Jesus, Jesus!' at the computer, and I thought, 'she doesn't look that much like Jesus.' Then I realized she was actually looking at Jesus, to the side of your blog.
Still funny.

Julie said...

And I have only one thing to say about the face in that last picture: GILLY. hehe.

Carrie said...

You look GREAT!! Thanks for posting pics!

Jessica said...

The last creeper face is my favorite. HOT Sarah! Now give me advice...what to do with this long shag and grown out side bangs? My heart says chop it. My husband says not.

J McO (change later) said...

First of all, you and your hair look fantabulous.

Second of all, I love that you use "ostensibly" all the time ever since I ostensibly inadvertently taught it to you!