Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter baskets, Sarrison style

The Easter Bunny was very good to us this year.

I received my Easter goods in one of these



(Loot pictured below)



Harry received an Easter basket that reflects his true inner self.



A Bad-A Basket for a Bad-A man (we don't believe in actually paying money for the basket part. It's more treats, less basket in this house).



He knows me too well.



I made him hunt for his basket. In this shoe box we live in, it took all of 15 seconds of "Warmer... Colder... Hot! Hot! Very hot!" to track it down.



Apparently the Easter Bunny was a bit dim-witted this year. Both of us wound up with the same album as well as the same Haribo berries.

Luckily now we have enough treats to last us until next Easter. Clint, can you please fill our subsequent cavities?

Don't worry. We can pay you in John Mayer albums and gummy raspberries.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh you guys are so cute!!!

Please come visit again. Sometime soon.

Clint and Cindy said...

Sounds great. Bring on the John Mayer. I might just have to invent some cavities for that.

Karina said...

You two are toooo cute Sarah...and I love Harry's basket...hard core:)

Tiffany said...

Sp fun that you gave each other the same cd! I love it! Made for each other you 2 were!