Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home again home again, jiggity jig!

Cam is home again. Behold the proof.

Note: When your sister owns a fantastic camera and an equally fantastic set of photog skills, you let her/her husband snap the photos, and then sneak them from facebook onto your blog. Yep. That's how I roll.

Further note: I did not cry uncontrollably or jump up and down raucously, nor did I attempt a cartwheel when Cam came down the escalator at the airport (good thing too about the cartwheel, because I was in a dress). I just kind of stayed within 3 feet of him at all times.



Waiting at the escalator for him to get off his plane already.



And there he is!



Bros.



Water park in Ladera Ranch. The enormous bucket would fill every few minutes and dump on us. Epic.



The most darling muffins del mundo.



Typical weight lifting exercises.



Take one (a most perfect time to give Dad a head scratch).



Take two (sneaky Kris).



Charter members.



The clan.

To quote Wes Cunningham, "I've got a good good feeling."

2 comments:

Meredith Hayes said...

i've got a good feeling too. and i'm doing my nose scrunchy and mouth wide open. always a sign of joy!

Annie said...

yay! so exciting... it's the bEST when missionaries come home :)