Sunday, June 20, 2010

View from our car today + I heart Dads.



We drove on this today to see off my darling darling McOmber cousin of love on his mission to Denver, Colorado. At McOmber gatherings, we giggle, we hug, we love each other, and we all vocalize how wish we all lived on the same block. I always come away from time like that feeling really lucky to have extended family that makes me feel like we're welding our own link in a family chain that has been made up of people I really love and respect.

Which brings me to something else. We have both been blessed with Dads who have sacrificed for us to give us good lives. They are hard working, kind, loving, smart, witty, righteous, and both have a particularly strong knack for whipping up delicious dishes in the kitchen. So thank you, Dads. You are the bizzle and we love you.


No comments: