Thursday, July 29, 2010

And for the 100th post,

I will blog about something that is neither groundbreaking nor scintillating, but something about which I can finally breathe easy.

At long last, these bad boys



ARE FINALLY DONE.

Technically our thank you notes were done minutes before our 1 year anniversary which was my goal, though a much more worthy goal would have been to send them out some time in 2009. Thankfully, now they are all at last safely tucked away in our mailbox, in the mailman's truck, or in your mailbox. If you didn't/don't get yours, it can only mean one of the USPS workers between your house and ours has failed us, and we can blame the post office, and thereby blame the government, which is easy to do for lots of things these days.

In other news, Las Vegas has been hot, dry, and wonderful. While it's still debatable as to where we will spend the remainder of our earthly days, I do love a good extended jaunt in Vegas, especially over our anniversary. On said anniversary, we ate at Grimaldi's Pizza and toodled on down to Town Square to see "Knight and Day." I snuck in some Yogurtland and shared it with Harry, who was a most sexy and romantic date even though he caught a ferocious (ahem, MAC'S) cold.



Sweet red peppers, ham, and fresh tomatoes.



At the movie theater.

And, that's all.

And, it's 11:30 in the morning and I'm still in my pajamas. Please excuse me while I go put on real adult clothes like a real adult.

But don't ask me to eat real adult food, because I am sooo having Captain Crunch for breakfast.

6 comments:

Meredith Hayes said...

I'm just going remember Annie's words of wisdom, "Be nicer than necessary" because right now I'm pretty much insanely jealous of your leisurely schedule and extended visits with jiggly nieces and nephews.

Ah, but you're cute.

Julie said...

Dude. If your husband indeed has the same cold as my husband, I am sorry for you both. Him for being miserable, and you for having to hear about/remedy that miserableness!! =P

It would be blaspheme if you wore anything besides pajamas and ate anything besides Captain Crunch for breakfast in the Reynolds household during summer.

And, happy happy anniversary! You two are the greatest. I, for one, am sooooo happy Harry found you. Happy for him, but mostly happy for me and the rest of us to have an extremely awesome sister-in-law. Love you guys!

CMO said...

sarah! it's caitlin mcnally from lonndonnn. i found your blog through wendy's. guess what??? i live in vegas! wanna hangout?

Brie and Jeff said...

HA HA HA how did you get Yogurtland in the theater?

S.A.R. said...

CAITLIN!

Okay, I feel weird that this is the only way I know to contact you-- through my blog comments. Yes I want to hang out! Are you kidding me?! As long as you remember the lyrics to "Gold Digger" and are willing to sing them with me on a crowded street corner. I'm in.

CMO said...

this is fun... but email me. caitlinmcnally@gmail.com - woot!

you ain't nothin but a gold digger.