Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy one.

A year ago today, we sealed the deal.



The past year has brought a whole hodge podge of memorable experiences, and the one thing it definitely has NOT been is boring. The more time I spend with my Harry, the more I realize I married the most creative, interesting, caring, genuine man who inhabits the earth. I love that I'm often pleasantly surprised by his goodness. And by his quirkiness. And by his pure uninhibited BOY-ness. And though we've only been doing this whole married thing for one year, I'm definitely more tickled pink than ever that our wagons are hitched together for ∞.

5 comments:

Sydney said...

Love you guys! Happy Anniversary!

Carrie said...

YEAY!!! when i met you, you had been married for a whole eight weeks. now you can measure in YEARS!!!! congrats.

Karina said...

You two are soo cute! I can't believe its already been a year. Happy Anniversary :)

Shar said...

Whoot whoot! Congrats you two! Love you tons Sar. Happy Anniversary!

Julie said...

Still totally love that dress of yours, dearest! So sheek! You looked stunning!! (Still do, I dare say!) Congrats on the one year mark ( :