Saturday, February 26, 2011

Because I was on my death bed when I wanted to post this.

Valentine's day was weeks ago but I did want to post evidence of the love.

In bullet form:

  • Calalillies (favorite flower of mine)
  • Bridge mix (favorite favorite)
  • Fancy dinner at Donato in RWC
  • Propping our camera atop our fridge and self-timing it to get documentation of dressing up for the occasion




It was just dreamy.

Only a few short days later I was laid up, hacking, thinking to myself, "If I was a pioneer woman right now, I probably would have 24 hours to live. Or would have died already."

Harry made Thai Beef Soup. It involved a bewitching mixture of star anise, cinnamon sticks, chicken broth, mint, jalapenos, flank steak, bean sprouts, scallions... and heaven.




Aaaand just for giggles, when I was in UT Becca let me steal a bunch of pictures I didn't even know existed. A lot of them were just of our BYU days, which meant a lot of them featured Harry. What better way to post the Valentine's love than a glance at the dating years?



Dating, hanging around Provo




Fundraiser Event for Cystic Fibrosis in Park City





Wedding Dinner

No comments: