Monday, February 28, 2011

Published!

Not me, my good friend Kylie Nixon.

Kylie was our amazing wedding photographer. A low maintenance, creative, inventive, and genius girl.

She recently emailed me to tell me that one of the pictures she took from our wedding has landed a spot in a book that was just put out by theknot.com. The picture is on the right- me and 3 bridesmaids in yellow holding our flowers.



Love this girl.

In other interesting news, the moment Harry woke up this morning, he looked at me and said, "Is it too late to move to the suburbs and start a musical group with five kids known as the Jacksons?"

This was followed by a lengthy pause.

I love that man.

1 comment:

Mattie said...

Sarah! I stumbled upon your blog tonight while trying to evade studying. It totally worked because I found your blog and as I started to flip through it I recognized the Escondido Village apartment kitchen in your pics and then dug further to realize you're at STANFORD! Ahhhh! I lived in Blackwelder Highrise for a year! Oh! We have to talk! Check out www.joshandmattie.blogspot.com or email me at madisonm86@gmail or even call me sometime! 801-319-7321. If you can't be in London, Palo Alto's definitely the next best spot!