Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Harry in his birthday suit

First of all, shame on you for reading this far past the title. You clearly think you're going to see pictures of my husband in the buff. Sicko.

He did, in fact, get a suit for his birthday. And I love him in it. I feel like he's Cary Grant from "North by Northwest" in this suit. I can just see him hanging on for dear life off of Mount Rushmore while well-to-do gangsters shoot at him because he's uncovered their evil plots.



The pose/picture above screams "70's" to me. We plan to edit it accordingly.







It's so versatile! It even allows him to do battle with our perpetually-breaking screen door.

I love me a good birthday suit.

5 comments:

Mac and Julie Reynolds said...

I'll say one thing for those Reynolds boys. They sure know how to wear a suit, don't they? Lookin' shnazzy, Harrison.

Also, I don't know about yours, and (contrary to what you might think, since I did clink the link to this post) I don't want to know, but my Reynolds boy looks pretty good in his real b-day suit if you know what I mean.

TMI? awwww, forgive me Sarah.

Carrie said...

i am sorely disappointed.

JUST KIDDING. i had an idea it would be this kind of birthday suit.

and ahhhh, the perpetually breaking screen door. our midrise apartment had one of those too. and i'm not sure if yours is the same but it bugged the crap out of me that the screen was on the INSIDE of the glass. WHAT?!?! i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be inside, glass, screen, outside.

someone should have consulted me when they were building stanford housing.

i would have also told them not to use those crappy tiled kitchen counters and exposed plumbing and industrial flushing toilet in the bathroom.

but whatever, i'm over it. almost.

Sydney said...

snazzy! I was hoping we'd see a picture of you as well. maybe something as equally chic as Harry's birthday suit.

Karina said...

Hahaha. Oh Sarah, you know how to make a girl laugh! Adam really needs a new suit, where did Harry get his? It is fabbbbbbbb!

S.A.R. said...

J Crew! They make the BEST men's suits. Italian wool, nice fit, and very reasonably priced! Much cheaper than his older suit. His brother gave us the tip about J Crew. Hal fell in love with the first one he tried on!