Monday, April 25, 2011

Thanks, Dad.

Now that Easter is over, I feel like this is bloggable. Something about the Sabbath and Easter made this feel every shade of wrong. The Monday after Easter, I feel like it really only covers half of that spectrum. And that, friends, is grounds for blogging.

I call this collection "Freaky Easter Bunny: Childhood trauma."





(Credit goes to Huffington Post and The Daily Caller, and my Dad for filling my inbox with these photos Sunday morning.)

I don't have children but I like to make mental notes sometimes about what I will and won't do when I have them. Taking advantage of photo ops with demonic bunnies is my most recent addition to that list. It's right up there with saving them from the horrors of velveeta.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

that last sentence is still a little unclear to me (give me a break, i blame it on the blonde). you WILL have your children pose with demonic bunnies or you WILL NOT? please answer in a prompt manner.

i need to know.