Thursday, March 4, 2010

How do you spell "Mononucleosis?"

S-A-R-A-H-S-T-O-N-S-I-L-S.

I would post a picture of said tonsils, but this blog does not exist for the purpose of inducing nausea.

It's actually not that bad. Just your average (and tiny) relapse, barely on the brink of misery. Also, just bad enough to cause me to be camped out on the couch today, hanging with my pals ibuprofen and H20.




I'm considering having a doctor just take out my tonsils, once and for all. And then I'll donate them to science fiction.

To segue out of that and into something else completely non-related, my car's power steering doesn't work anymore.

Have you ever been sent to get 3 grande non-fat lattes in the violently pouring rain in your non-power-steering car and driven back from Starbucks with the steaming coffee sitting in a cardboard tray on your lap the entire time without spilling? I experienced more fear during that episode that anything I felt at anytime during the movie "Drag Me to Hell."

It actually hasn't been that bad without the power steering. But, to quote Fiddler on the Roof, WONDER OF WONDERS MIRACLE OF MIRACLES, Chevrolet has just announced a recall on all Cobalts because of their power steering problems (insert exclamatory and celebratory phrase with wild and uninhibited dancing here)!

Whenever my Mom or I get something we really want for free... we like to call it sticking it to the Man.

Score:
Sarah- 1
The Man- 0

And with that, my eyelids are feeling droopy. Out of sheer exhaustion I may not even make it to the end of this blog po

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Do it! Just take them out! Sorry you are sick!

Carrie said...

Sarah! I'm so sorry!! I had a flare-up last week so maybe I passed it on to you in California?? Not sure, but sorry anyway!

Feel better soon...

Margaret said...

Feel better cuz.